Suitable for applications in the paints and coatings, wood, and leather fields to resist corrosion and protect against mildews and algae
1. Used as a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide.
2. Easy to operate; can be added in any production step.
3. Good compatibility with marine paints; not insoluble in water; soluble in oil-based marine paints
4. Thermal stability; easy to use.
5. Low solubility in water, thus bring lasting effects.
6. With the best results proved by up to five years of underwater tests
1. Suitable for use in all marine paints. Can effectively kill many bacteria and mildews like penicillium notatum, basidiomycetes, aspergillus niger, fusarium, and curvularia. Can be added at any production step for use; it is recommended to adopt the concentration of 5 ~ 15% (w/w).
2. Operational instruction must be strictly followed. Avoid any contact with the skin. Wear protective clothes, goggles, and rubber gloves in operation. Once any contact with the skin happens, wash the skin immediately with plenty of water and soaps; when it splashes into eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and buffer solutions.
180 kg per drum
Storage and Transportation
With a shelf time of one year when stored at room temperature in a dark, air-tight, and moisture-proof place